Friday, February 17, 2012

stripe floor boards


Thank you to my inspirational follow bloggers for giving feedback on my stripe floorboards.

I have checked out Anna’s links (thank you Anna from www.mydesignethos.blogspot.com) and I also found a few more pics.

The common theme is keeping the colours simple, white walls & neutral toned furniture.

Hope you are having a happy Friday!

KP


via


via


via


via



via



via

Notice the checks used in the above two rooms to help balance out the candy stripe. The light colour boards look great, however, not sure about going down the path of pattern fabric.



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous images <3

    Have an amazing weekend :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration pics KP - I'm glad I helped inspire you! Rather than a check, you could try a subtle pattern like a tan/beige and white floral ot trellis. I think it will look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A subtle pattern sounds great, I like the idea. KP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    I am your newest follower. Your floor boards are beautiful, I love the stripes. Looking forward to your future postings. Greetings from the US...Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I have actually not seen this done before but it looks fantastic. Both the wood and white look and the black and white work so well. G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the stripey inspiration!
    Happy Easter KP & I hope you have a lovely mini break!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks wonderful! Loving the last images! Enjoy the gorgeous weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great!
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete